KOSS PRO4S Headphones
In 1958, John C. Koss invented personal listening with the world’s first commercially available Stereophone. Koss sought to replicate the excitement of a live musical performance. The original SP/3 Stereophone allowed listeners to experience sound as they had never before, bringing them closer to the music they love.
The Pro4S Studio Headphone is specifically crafted for professionals who use headphones every day to create the world's greatest music. Featuring the natural fitting, iconic “D-profile” earcup, first featured on the ergonomically designed Koss Pro4AAA. The D-profile mimics the shape of the ear, creating an ideal seal for the most consistent sound reproduction and an incredibly natural fit for extended creative sessions.
- Client: KOSS
- Technology/Medium: Autodesk Sketchbook
- Associate Industrial Designer UX/UI/GD for Red Fusion Studios: the design firm KOSS contracted work to for the design phases.
- Created CMF (Color, materials, finish) visuals
- Was the Go-To guy for all things Rendering
- Hosted Visioning sessions with client to discover true nature of the product to be designed.
- Software: Rhino/Solidworks/Pro-E/Creo, Flash, Prototyped UX/UI/IX
- Hardware mockups